Worry-free Playtime with OFF! Lotion

11:57 PM


As a mother, it's normal for us to be over-protective when the health of our family is involved. Since we lived in a crowded city and to be honest, our environment here is not really clean and to think that one of our neighbor is "junkshop", well I'm paranoid of the mosquitoes roaming around here and the disease they carry.

Having a window screen or mosquito net is not enough inside our house to keep my son from mosquitoes. Sometimes I used liquid insecticide spray or mosquito coil inside our house, but I can't take the harmful scent, super toxic and chemical! I'm worrying the harmful effects in our health.

Playing with my son is one of my favorite thing to do everyday, because my Mother-in-Law once told me that time flies so fast, so cherish every moment with your son, you'll never know that one day he will grow up, meet new friends and love of his life. So, I'm making sure that we have mommy and son bonding time, sabi nga nila "minsan lang silang bata, kaya sulitin mo na!" 

Since my son really loves playing outside our house, I always make sure that before he go outside, he's protected by applying OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion for Kids on his skin. I know he's enjoying his time playing outside without scratching his skin from mosquito bites.

I asked my son to apply some OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion on my skin, he's so sweet!

We're applying OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion before we go outside.

Actually not just the mosquito I'm worried about, my biggest fear is the mosquito-borne diseases they carry such as dengue, malaria, chikunguya, Zika fever and so on.. Well Philippines is a tropical country and no wonder mosquitoes loves our weather. To keep mosquitoes away, make sure to our clean house or our area, throw your garbage, drain any stagnant water, 

But, I have a good news! No need to worry since OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion is available in our leading grocery and convenience store even our very own suking tindahan sa tabi ng bahay. If you want to know what's suitable for you and for your kid/s, OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion offers different type such as  OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion for Kids, OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion Soft & Scented, OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion Clean Feel, and OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion Overtime.

If you tried all the types of OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion, let me know in comment section your thoughts. Thanks for reading Loves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram