Review: Cusina Dishwashing Liquid in Grapefruit Lemon Zest

8:59 PM

Being a mother is not easy, you have countless work that you need to finish. I need to clean our house, do our laundry, prepare for the food, soothe my baby if he has a tantrums (sometimes. haha!) and the long list continues.. So yeah, it's a tough job, and one of hardest chores is cleaning the dishes with lots of grease, sounds yucky but that's the reality. 


We'll as a mother, I'm meticulous when it comes to the product that I will use, well the first reason is I have a 2 year old son and the second is I want it to be natural and affordable. I want to share with you one of the best dish washing liquid, and I'm proud to say that it's locally made. YAY!

Cusina Dishwashing Liquid in Grapefruit Lemon Zest 375 mL

The idea of Cusina begin 3 years ago when one of the founders was looking for a dishwashing liquid that's safe for his family but soon realized that most of local brands being made here smelled of harsh and artificial scent. Cusina 
the first locally produced dishwashing liquid that rids of bacteria naturally and refreshing scent with real fruit and plant extracts that smells like the garden, not the lab.

Cusina Natural Antibacterial Diswashing Liquid contains tea tree and eucalyptus oil extracts that fight bacteria the safe and natural way. It has a refreshing scents made from real fruit and plants and specially formulated to moisturize the hands even after all that washing.

Actually, Cusina has 3 different scent and these are: Ginger Yuzu Peel, Lemongrass Citrus and Grapefruit Lemon Zest (which I currently have). 

Photo grabbed from: cusinahome.com; credit to the owner


I'm currently using the Cusina Natural Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid in Grapefruit Lemon Zest and I've been using it for a month and I'm loving it! It easily removes the greasy feeling in our dishes and leaves a tangy-citrus scent on it. I also love the concentrated formula, for one drop of dishwashing liquid I can wash 10 greasy plates, (I'm serious that I count that!) and my hands feels so smooth and moisturize after using this dishwashing liquid. Not just dishes, I also tried using this as a makeup brush cleaner and it also works! 

And here's the good news, these are natural, safe and antibacterial diswashing liquid plus it's very affordable, the price is ranging from 63.00 - 75.00 pesos each 375 mL bottle, if you're interested to try it, just click here on how to order. Don't forget to follow their instagram account for new updates. 

So, over all I'll give this Cusina Natural Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid a 5 thumbs up for great job!

PROS:
  • Safe and Natural
  • Made with Tea Tree and Eucalyptus oil extracs
  • Refreshing scents from real plants and fruits
  • Moisturize hands
  • Affordable price (ranging from 63.00 - 75.00 pesos each) for 375 mL bottle
  • PET bottle
  • Sophisticated design (looks imported)
  • Locally made

CONS:
  • Available for online purchase only, I hope it will be available in all grocery store.

I hope you guys love my review, I'm gonna buy the other 2 scents soon and will do a product review too. If you already tried this, let me know your thoughts by commenting below. Don't forget to share and follow my blog. Thanks for reading, Loves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram