Brow Lounge Experience

2:49 AM

I recently joined the CosmoBeauty Block last Aug 27, 2016. One of the freebie I received is the voucher from Brow Lounge which is I'm entitled for free brow shaping and valid for 2 months only. 

(Photograbbed from @allaboutbeautybydee since my photo that I recently captured got deleted from my device. sigh)


Since I lived in Bacoor Cavite, we have a Brow Lounge branch in SM Bacoor (Yay! Happy to know that this is only one jeepney ride from my house)


I used the voucher to avail the free brow shaping which cost 340 pesos. The Staff are so kind, they treat me as one of the V.I.P. I really like the interior design, so cozy and elegant. By the way, the ambiance of the branch is so relaxing, I wanna stay there for the entire whole day, but the process is just only 30 minutes.

Since it's my first time to do this, I can say that threading your eyebrow is painful, but yet we need to do this because it's tiis ganda ika nga.
During the process, I asked the lady who's doing my brows (I'm so sorry I didn't got your name) on what to do after threading my brows, she said that I need to avoid washing my brows for atleast 4 hours since my pores is still open.
And here's my before & after photo. 

Don't mind my pimple haha!


I really enjoyed this experience, I feel so relax and my brow is on fleek! They offer other services such as lash extension, waxing, etc. I'm definitely gonna try their other services in the future.


Overall, this experience is great! I really do recommend to try the Brow Lounge, because the services & location is great! I'm excited to visit their branch again after 3 weeks! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram