Origins Philippines: Glowing Facial

3:13 AM



I never tried Origins before and this is my first time to try their products. One of the lady assist me with my free mini facial is so polite & kind, I lurve her! She also explained to me the background of Origins, and all the products are formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients. (I love natural & organic products, yay!)

Anyway, the first product she used is the Mega Mushroom Skin Relief: Micellar Cleanser since I'm wearing make up. This product helps to neutralize environmental skin damage gently, leaving skin refreshed and completely clean withour water.After applying the Micellar Cleanser, my skin doesn't feel greasy or oily compare to other Micellar Cleanser that I'm using at my home. The price for this product is 1,800 pesos and this is good for atleast 6 months.

The second product is Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay, cost 1,500 for 100 mL and this will last for 6 months.This product helps gently deep clean while refining skin's texture. The lady applied this on my face for 10 minutes, and she put some water after 10 minutes and massage my face since it also have a Jojoba exfoliating beads. I felt some tingy sensation while I wait for 10 minutes, the smell is so good! Amoy mayaman. Hehe


The third product is Mega Mushroom Skin Relief: Soothing Treatment Lotion, cost 2,000 pesos and will also last for 6 months. After applying the toner on my face, my skin feels so smooth and refreshed! I think I have a rosy cheek after this hehe.


The fourth product is Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex, cost 1,600 pesos and will also last for 6 months. This product will hydrates, smoothes texture & refines pores for a vibrant glow of your skin. I'm not really fan of a lotion, but this one enlighten me why I don't like lotion. After applying the lotion, my skin easily absorbed the lotion and after 2 minutes, my face doesn't feel greasy and I really like the scent.


The last product is the GinZing: Energy Boosting Moisturizer. (I forgot to ask the price, I'm sorry!) This product has a gel texture and it also instantly moisturize, refreshes & give radiance on your skin. My skin feels so smooth and refreshed after applying these 5 skin care products. 


I forgot to take a picture before applying all the products, but here's the after photo:


I'm really happy to try these, but the product itself is a bit pricey, but I know it's worth it. The lady assist me also gave me a free sample.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram