Review + Swatches: Lip Palette from Daiso

1:20 AM

Have you ever feel a mini heart attack while shopping when you saw an item with a price tag ranging from 66-88 pesos? Well, I always feel that, specially if it's sale haha. Daiso is one of my favorite shop here in Manila because of the item which is sometimes weird, unusual, kawaii and cheap. Well, most of the items in Daiso ranging from 66-88, but it depends on the item. So today I want to share with you one of the item I bought from Daiso.

12 Color Lip Palette from Daiso for 66.00 pesos only.

When I saw this, my first thought is wow! how cute and cheap this palette is then what's the ingredients? Is it made in China? and so on.. It has a mirror on it and it doesn't have any lip brush.

You see? I don't read Japanese scripts so I'm not really sure if it says ingredients there. Haha!
So for the ingredients, I can't provide any info at the moment, but I'll update this review once I have info regarding the ingredients. But let me show you how beautiful this lip palette. Super pretty right?!



For the swatches, I did my best to provide a nice, neat swatches. Well, all of them is lip gloss, so here it is:

Swatches from Top to Bottom

Yes, that is lip gloss and I think they are the same colors when I applied it on my arm. It has a sheer & glitter on each color and it has a faint scent of chemical, specifically a rubber band. I didn't apply any of the colors on my lips because I'm scared what are the ingredients of this, and in addition to my doubt is the faint scent of rubber band. Whew.

I'm not sure if I will use this now or in the future, but most probably it's a big NO. So here's my overall review:

PROS:

  • Cheap, cost 66 pesos only.
  • Cute packaging.
  • Easy to carry because it is a mini palette.
  • It has a mirror.
CONS:
  • Has a faint rubber band scent.
  • I don't know what's the ingredients so I'm not sure if it's safe.
  • Doesn't have any lip brush.

Have you guys tried this lip palette? If yes, let me know your thoughts about it.Thanks for reading Loves

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram