AMW Benefit Workshop

1:05 AM

I really love contest, why? I won a vip-pass to Ms. Nikki Tiu & BenefitPH workshop! Yay!

Ms. Nikki held a workshop last Sep 24, 2016 at Benefit, SM Megamall. This is my first time to attend AMW Workshop and the topic is you can ask her anything about beauty and non-beauty related.



The workshop started around 1:15 PM, (Sorry Ms. Nikki, I'm not good in photos hehe). She introduced Ms. Donna, Brand General Manager & Ms. Kris, the Assistant Manager of Benefit cosmetics.


I asked Ms. Nikki for beauty related: What is your beauty skin secret? And what can you advice to all the girls who's currently facing skin problem such as Acne & uneven skin tone, etc. For non-beauty related, since I'm already a mommy, I asked her how she managed her time between her family & work.



Ms. Nikki taught us how to manage our brows & how to used concealer, foundation and other makeup for 5 minutes for those women who's always on-the-go using benefit products.

I learned a lot from her, specially on how to apply make up, how to take care of your skin (she even share to us her beauty secrets!) and what's their secret mainting happy relationship with her partner.

Freebies! yay!!


Manage to take a selfie with Ms. Nikki.
It's nice workshop, and I'm proud to say that I'm part of the event. I'm still hoping that I could join Ms. Nikki's workshop in the future.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram