Review: Lash Out Loud by Naturalé Bliss

1:21 AM

Hello friends! I'm really sorry for being missing in action for months, I'm just really busy and trying to fix my life, I'm actually in state of depression, just kidding. Anyway, I just want to share with you one of the brilliant products that I tried so far.

So, let me ask you first. Are you tired of using fake eyelashes? Or wearing a waterproof mascara and getting scared that your mascara will damage your eyelashes? Say no more, because I'll be sharing to you the miracle product from Naturale Bliss: Lash Out Loud, sounds familiar right?

This miracle product has 3 ingredients only which is Castor Oil, Almond Oil and Vitamin E. Powerful but safe to use since this is an organic product. 

But, what's Castor and Almond Oil? And what's their benefits? Castor Oil is effective for thickening eyelashes. It is also capable of preventing them from breaking and can also trigger the growth of eyelashes. Almond oil is known as a rich source of Vitamin e, fats, magnesium and calcium. This makes almond oil a very moisturizing substance, especially raw almond oil. It is extracted from almond kernels and is a pale gold color. Almond oil adds shine and luster to hair and eyelashes (not to mention the benefits for skin and health). It nourishes the hair and smooths the cuticles, while making it thick, long and strong after a period of time. It can also prevent your hair from falling out.

Naturale Bliss products are hand-made from natural ingredients blended together to enhance beauty and wellness as one and proudly made in the Philippines, so #supportlocal


Lash Out Loud by Naturale Bliss

It's a 5mL product and cost 69.00 pesos, it has a transparent spoolie and to be honest I really don't like the scent, it reminds me of cooking oil, yes for real. So during the application to my eyelashes, I didn't feel any weird reaction, it's just like plainly oil. I've used this before bed time just to fully absorb the serum on my eyelashes. So here's the before and after photo after using it for 1 month.




There's a big difference right? My eyebrows and eyelashes improves in terms of length and thickness. So, a big round of applause for this miracle product. You saved my life! :)

Pros:
  • Affordable: 69.00 pesos only.
  • 5mL, travel size: we can bring this anywhere!
  • Hand-made and organic product
  • Proudly made in the Philippines #supportlocal 

Cons:
  • It has a cooking oil scent
If you want to try this miracle product, go ahead and purchase one now! Here's their FB page: Naturale Bliss and let me know what's your review by commenting below. Thanks for reading my review :)




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram