Product Launch: Langnese Honey is now in the Philippines!

1:59 AM

Can you imagine how awesome the Bees are? I'm really fascinated because these little creatures are so hardworking, they're organized in everything, and what I learned is that the Bees are loyal in one kind of flower, how cool is that?!  One of my favorite movies is Bee Movie and to be honest before I didn't know how important the Bees on earth. If you haven't watched the movie yet, I suggest checking it now.


I'm excited to share with you that the Germany's No.1 Langnese Honey is now in the Philippines! And the best part is Langnese Honey will be available in all leading supermarket and grocery nationwide. The event was hosted by Ms. Patty Laurel-Filart with the following speakers: Jun Cochanco (President, Fly Ace Corporation), Dr. Andre Buhl (Commercial Councelor, German Embassy Manila), Mark Baumgärtner (Export Manager, Langnese Honey Fürsten - Reform), Emie San Beda (Product Manager, Fly Ace Corp), Dr. Cleofas Cervancia, PhD, Cheshire Que (Dietitian-Nutritionist). They discuss from Langnese Honey brand growth and history, importance of Bees in our life, honey nutrition facts and calories and even the healthy and yummy recipes using Langnese Honey.



I'm lucky enough to try and taste the 5 flavor of Langnese Honey and here's my thought:

Langnese Honey Pure Bee Honey Golden Clear: This one taste real honey without any flavor, not too strong and not too sweet. This is perfect for salad, and perfect fit for your dressing if you want something sweet. This is a natural product and as time goes by, Golden Clear honey may begin to crystallize, but don't worry this is still safe and it's part of their natural process since this is a natural product.

Langnese Honey Black Forest: It has a strong flavor, for me it taste like rum. It has a dark color, and according to Chef Maik Brammer (Marrriott Hotel Manila Executive Chef) since Asian loves stir-fried food so much, he suggest that this is best used for stir-fried recipes. Well I used mine to cooked "Garlic Shrimp" using Langnese Honey in Blackforest as an alternative in oyster sauce.

Langnese Honey Acacia: This is my favorite because of its gentle and mild flavor, I think this is perfect for our morning breakfast with yummy pancakes partnered with cup of tea or coffee. Well, this is my everyday-honey hehe.

Langnese Honey Wild Lavender Blossom: It has a unique flavor and natural aroma. For me it has a mild-strong flavor, but still it has a delicious taste. This is perfect for cup of tea with lemon & ginger and don't forget to add a slice of carrot cake. Tea party yay!!

Langnese Honey Wild Flower: It has a sweet-strong flavor and instead using of sugar in your baking, why not try to use this honey as alternative? This is ideal for baking because of the sweet-strong flavor, specially if you use it in brownies, muffin, cookies, etc.


I'm really excited to use Langnese Honey in different kind of dish so that I can go ahead and ditch my table sugar and other brand of not-so-pure honey. Thanks for reading loves! Anyway, please let me know in the comment section what's your favorite honey or if you already tried this Langnese Honey. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram