Review: Lizly What a Lovely Palette

4:52 PM

Anyone here who love Korean products? How about food, fashion or beauty stuff? Well, I admire everything about Korea. I tried some of their skin care products, and their product is effective. No wonder Korean have a flawless, baby looking skin and I envy their skin, but I'm happy having a morena skin tone.


I really want to try the Lizly: What a Lovely Palette Eyeshadow Palette. I heard so many positive reviews about it and let see if it's worth the hype.


The Lizly What a Lovely Eyeshadow Palette (SRP 460 pesos) is available at Althea and one of the best selling product. It has a richly pigmented earthy tones and most of it is shimmer type. I think this is perfect for Holiday Glam look. 


These are the swatches and just one stroke each color using eyeshadow brush. I think I'm falling in love with Lovely Heart, Lovey Sunset and Lovely Night. These shades are super gorgeous and pigmented. All the shades are shimmer type except for the Lovely Day, it's like a matte but has a minimum amount of glitter on it.
Photo grabbed from Althea, credit to the owner
So if you visit Althea's website there is a description on how to use Lizly What A Lovely Palette Eyeshadow Palette. 


For the ingredients, it is written in Hangul (Korean aplhabet).So I'm not really sure what's the ingredients, but I can say that there is no harmful ingredients on this (cross finger).

PROS:
  • Richly pigmented colors.
  • Earthy tones.
  • Easy to bring because it's a small palette.
  • Lovely packaging.
  • No funky scent.
  • Colors last approximately 2-3 hours without any primer.


CONS:
  • Expensive for 6 shades only. (Well this is imported.)
  • Much better if it has a mini brush applicator.

I'll do a makeup look soon using this eyeshadow palette. If you already tried using this makeup, let me know your thoughts by commenting below. Thanks for reading Loves!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram