Althea Korea: Newest haul + Limited Christmas Edition box

3:19 PM

Who loves opening birthday-christmas present? Definitely me! So, I recently purchased some beauty stuff from Althea Korea this December (since it's my birthday month), and I really love their cute Christmas Limited Edition box.


So here's my Althea Korea haul. It's a combination of hair, skin & nail beauty stuff.


Pure Smile: Juicy Point pad (Kiwi and Cucumber) Cost: 40php. Each pack contains 10sheets/17mL
Shyan: 1 Second Nail Polish Remover  Cost 200php 100mL
Piolang: Raspberry Hair Vinegar Cost 350php for 500mL


1st collaboration of PACKage with Hapooooom: Melt Me Softly Blackhead Nose Pack Cost 23php per sheet 
1st collaboration of PACKage with Hapooooom: Everyday Bouncy Facial Mask Cost 56php per mask
Tony Moly: Panda's Dream Eye Patch Cost 50php
Lizly: What A Lovely Palette Cost 460php
Elizavecca: Skin Liar Primer Cost 280php for 30mL
A'Pieu: Madecassoside Cream 50mL /  Freebie from Althea, I'm not sure how much is this.

Total cost of this haul is 1,432 pesos, well I used my 1,000 points so basically I just paid for 432 pesos in cash, steal right? Every item is worth it and I'm already using right now some of the stuff I bought. If you want to purchase some beauty stuff, you may go and use this code "HAPPY2017" so you will have additional 10% off on your entire purchase. Althea has a lot of ongoing promotions, sales and giveaway right now, I suggest you visit their website now. Let me know what are the items you're going to buy.

Thanks for reading loves. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram