‘Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin’

11:17 PM


December is one of the busiest month because of the left and right party we have. We have a Christmas party for our family, friends, work and even in our barangay or village. Christmas party is one of the Filipino's yearly event, and theme is the most important part of an event. We have different themes such as Hollywood or Red Carpet, White Christmas, Geek Chic, Disco Fever and many more!

The theme for our Christmas party this year is Red Carpet and since I'm a fan of Zooey Deschanel, because of her retro chic look and I love her, I want to copy and try her look.

Photo grabbed from: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2013/01/14/zooey-deschanel-in-oscar-de-la-renta-2013-golden-globe-awards/

credit to the owner

So, I want to copy her look, these are the beauty stuff that I want to use and you can actually purchase this from Sephora Philippines.

Primer: Porefessional by Benefit cosmetics

First, I need to apply a primer and I'll use Porefessional to hide and cover my pores. Having a nice primer will help your makeup to stay on your face throughout the day. I'm actually using this and I can say that it works for my oily skin.

Foundation: Born This Way by Too Faced.

I never tried using this foundation, but I heard so many positive reviews about it, so I'll go ahead and give it a shot. I'll be using the Natural Beige shade since I have a medium fair skin tone. I heard that this foundation is easy-to-blend, amazing lasting power, and not cakey on face.


Since I do have lots of dark spots on my face, I'll be using this concealer to hide those spots. They say that this concealer has excellent coverage and can also be use as a under eye concealer.

Face Powder: Hello Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics.

One of my fave blogger informed me that she really love this face powder, I never tired it before but I believe her that this face powder works perfectly as described. I want the I'm Cute as a Bunny - Honey shade since I'm medium fair and I believe that this face powder will provide me the flawless look I imagined. 

Contour: Cocoa Contour Kit by Too Faced.

I have a big and large face, so I need to do a trick to have a sexy-shape-face. Zooey Deschanel has a super cute and small face, I need to achieve that shape for me to be able to recognize that I'm copying her look. No more eew-yucky-face-selfie and ohemgee, I have a big face! 

Eyeshadow Primer: Put A Lid On It by theBalm.

I tried this once and one of the best eyeshadow primer ever! It has a matte finish, hold your eyeshadow makeup for whole day without retouching it. I love theBlam, thanks for making this possible, it's every kikay girls dream!
Eyeshadow: Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette by Zoeva.

I'll wear a red dress and my makeup should be more natural looking. I'll use this Nude Spectrum palette to create a natural smokey eyeshadow by using nude and earthy tones, with a touch of gold and glitters. It will give me a sexy look and a really nice eye makeup.

Eyeliner: Secret Weapon Eyeliner by Mirenesse

Zooey Deschanel is known for her tantalizing blue eyes and she always wear black eyeliner. I really eant to achieve her look, I'll be using this Secret Weapon Eyeliner in Glossy Black from Mirenesse to have a beautiful eyes!
Mascara: They're Real! by Benefit Cosmetics.

I've been using this Mascara for 3 months and I'm really happy about it. I always wanted to have a long and thicker lashes and this mascara help me to achieve that. I'll be using this Mascara to perfect my red carper look!
Eyebrow: Eyebrow Kit by Sephora

I always wanted to have a fleek eyebrow, and I know that I'll have a fleek eyebrow using this kit. This eyebrow kit is a box of wonders because it has a spoolie, angle brush applicator, twizzer, 2 tones of brow powder and a setting brow wax, and it's affordable compare to other brands.
Blush: Luxe Color Blush by Zoeva

One of my personal fave from Zoeva is Luxe Color Blush in Gentle Touch. It gives me a soft and natural blush, and I still remember someone gave a compliment on my cheeks because I do have a rosy glow on that time because of the wonders of this blush. It's like nagblush kase kinikilig.

One of the high end brand that I really want to try is Guerlain, and according to all the makeup-guru is that this is one of the best brand, and we know that this is expensive, they can assure us that this is worth every penny. If I have a chance to try this, I'll definitely buy this KissKiss lipstick in Miss Kiss shade because of the feminine shade it has, plus I love the shimmer effect on it.

So that's it, this is all the beauty stuff that I really want to use for my upcoming Red Carpet theme Christmas party inspired by Zooey Deschanel. If you want to try this look, shop more make up products on Sephora here! Let me know what is your inspired makeup look this Christmas, leave a comment and I'm happy to read about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram