Deborahlippmann: Just Dance

12:45 AM

Hello girls! If you guys know me really well, I'm a big fan of Nail Polish, whether it's a matte, glitter, glossy or anything. So, I'm gonna show you my nails today! 

The glitters are the bomb! It's like a mermaids scale haha. (Well, I'm not sure if mermaids do exist 😂)
So this is how it looks like on my nails. So lovely!! 😍😍😍 Anyway, this is 2 coats of Just Dance. 



Here's my thoughts regarding this nailpolish:

  • Expensive & High end brand, cost 925.00 pesos at Rustans Beauty Source.
  • I love the texture.
  • No foul/heavy scent.
  • The nail polish easily chips off after a day.
I'll do a nail art using this nail polish.  Anyway, let me know if you already try this nail polish by commenting below. Thanks for reading loves!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram